These days Smartphone’s are no longer restricted to people living in elite societies and have become extremely popular with the average mobile set user in India. This current trend of smartphones explains the huge buzz in the Smartphone development market with numerous Smartphones launching every now and then. Some of these smartphones have managed to capture the Indian market and mark a place for itself. Some of the latest mobiles phones are:
1. Asus Zenfone Max 2016
The new Zenfone Max 2016 comes with an incredible battery life and improved performance. The Highlight of the Asus Zenfone Max is the 5000mAH battery capacity which can easily work for 2 days. The smartphone also comes with reverse charging feature, which is quite useful if you want to use this mobile as a power bank.
Specs for Asus Zenfone Max 2016 (5000 mAH Battery)
- Screen – 5.5 -inch IPS display, Full HD resolution (1280 x 720 pixels) – 267 PPI.
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Processor clocked @ 1.5 GHz.
- Ram – 2 GB RAM.
- Android Marshmallow 6.1 with Zen UI.
- Camera – 13-Megapixel Rear Camera & 5 Megapixel front.
- Fingerprint Scanner – No.
- Battery Capacity – 5000 mAH
- Connectivity – Dual Hybrid Sim. With 3G & 4G LTE.
- Storage– 32 GB internal storage, expandable upto 64 GB.
2. Huawei Honor 5C – Good 8 MP Front Camera For Selfies
This Smartphone is said to be crafted using CNC Diamond coated cutter, which provides nanometer precision in every cut. This makes it smooth and easy to hold in hand. It is one of the best smartphones with a 5.2-inch display with Full HD resolution.
Specs For Huawei Honor 5C
- Processor – Octa-core Kirin 650 Processor, Clocked at 2.0 Ghz.
- RAM – 2 GB RAM.
- Camera – 13 MP Rear Camera and 8 MP Front Camera.
- Storage – 16 GB internal Storage expandable to 128 GB.
- Display – 5.2 inch Full HD Display.
- Battery capacity -3000 mAh battery.
- Fingerprint Scanner – Yes
- Connectivity – 4G LTE , Dual SIM.
- OS Android Marshmallow 6.0
3. Vivo V3 Thin Selfie Smartphone
If you are looking for sleek cool looking smartphone, with 2.5D curve glass, better camera compared to competition, and HIFI audio sound, Vivo V3 is the right choice.
Specs for Vivo V3
- Design- Class Sleek Build, available in Gold, 138 gm , 7.5 mm
- Display Size and Type- 5.0 inch IPS display, with HD 1280*720 resolution , 293 PPI
- Performance- Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 Octa Core Processor, 3 GB RAM
- Operating System- Android Lollipop 5.1
- Camera- 13 MP Rear Camera with LED flash and Auto-focus & 8 MP front
- Battery Life- 2550 mAH Battery Capacity
- Storage- 32 GB internal Storage expandable to 128 GB using micro SD card
- Connectivity- Dual Sim 4G, 2G, 3G, dedicated memory card slot
4. Oppo F1S
Oppo is the 4th largest smartphone manufacturer globally as per the recent IDC data. They launched the Selfie focused Oppo F1s in the Indian market.
Specs Of Oppo F1S Selfie Smartphone
- Display: 5.5 screen inch HD resolution.
- Processor : Mediatek 6750 Octa-Core 64 Bit clocked at 1.5 GHz.
- GPU: Mali-T860MP2 .
- RAM – 4 GB RAM
- Dual Sim, 4G LTE / VOLTE support
- Battery: 3070 mAh. Fast Charging Support.
- OS: Android Lollipop 5.1 With Color OS 3.1.
- Camera: 16 MP Front Camera and 13 Mega pixel rear camera
- 64 GB internal storage, can be expanded to 128 GB.
- Fingerprint Scanner at Front
- Thickness : 7.4 mm
- Weight : 160 grams
5. Gionee S6s
Gionee S6s is an ideal smartphone for photography enthusiasts.
Specs Of Gionee S6s
- Display: 2.5D Curve Glass 5.5 inch Full HD screen with 401 PPI.
- Processor: Mediatek 6753 Octa-Core 64 Bit clocked at 1.3 GHz.
- GPU: Mali-T860MP2.
- RAM – 3 GB RAM
- Dual Sim, 4G LTE support
- Battery: 3130 mAh.
- OS: Android Marshmallow 6.0 with Amigo 3.2 UI.
- Camera: 13 MP Rear Camera and 8 Mega pixel front camera
- 32GB internal storage can be expanded to 128 GB.
- Fingerprint Scanner at the Back
- Thickness: 7.6 mm
- Weight: 170 grams